Friday 4 January 2008

Elegance Personified...


Even in the midst of a non-stop round of Calpol, Nurofen for children, calamine lotion and Piriton, there are moments of fun, and since I can't find the time or even muster the brain-power (after a night spent with a spotty, itchy, cross and exhausted Boy #2 in our bed) to write a proper post, I thought this might do.

And yes for those of you who asked for it, this is The Hat. Modelled beautifully, along with a pair of my boots (one can't survive without Timberlands in South Kensington), by Boy #1.
The more I look at it, the more that Hat is going back to the mothership.


5 comments:

  1. Well, I think he looks adorable. And that hat is certainly a conversation piece.

    I have to go back to 24 for a minute, because you and kaycie both said something that really caught my attention. I too don't really think Kiefer Sutherland is much to write home about but Jack Bauer? Oh. My. God. Steamin'.

    Why is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hat and the boots look lovely together! One always needs a hat - and if it doesn't go back - you will certainly grow attached to it....that's all I'm saying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. RC, about the hat, I know, I know, I know. But it's a problem when you have such a big head... You tend to get taste blindness...

    As for Jack Bauer? Yum. And I too don't know why. Maybe it's because he is a man of action - don't you just love that in an on-screen hero? Mind you, in real life, the constant "I'm doing all I can"s, and "I'll get back to you", never mind the "you have my word"s might get a little wearing. Imagine - it's hard enough getting my husband to commit to a dinner date. But Jack?

    Having said all that, Boy #2 IS named after him. Quite how I managed to get Husband to sign off on that one, I'll never know...

    Aims - I take your point. As soon as Boy #2 and I can be seen in polite society again, (i.e when the pox is no longer upon us), that hat is going back.

    What was I thinking?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Frog - am assuming you are talking about Boy #1 rather than the hat...?

    (Don't answer, that's a stupid question)

    ReplyDelete

Go on - you know you want to...