Wednesday 13 July 2011

The Gallery: Travel

This post is for Wk 66 of Tara's Gallery (click here to see the other great entries).

I've taken some great photos this week; Delft, the beach, the harbour, the market. All suitable for this week's theme of 'Travel', apart from one thing; in my travel plans for the summer, I forgot to factor in a connecting lead from my camera to the laptop.

Curses.

Instead I'm going to show you one from my archives, taken in Moscow (which whilst it is nominally home to me right now, still fits the category in my mind), and which proves to me the Universal Theory of Travel;

You can travel as far as you like, but Disney's going to get you in the end...




11 comments:

  1. That is really clever and funny too

    ReplyDelete
  2. As ever, you hit nails on heads. THat's a great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaargh, they always get you in the end!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's either that or Coca Cola!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is Us - thanks for visiting and yes, it is!

    Kate, thankyou!

    DG, thankyou very much (for the compliment about the photo as much as anything else)

    NVG, sadly yes, it does

    Anne, they certainly do (and thanks for commenting!)

    TW - can't believe you brought up my other great addiction, diet coke.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha yes, Disney are taking over the world ;)

    It's either them or McDonalds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delft, you are not too far from us! Where else are you heading?

    ReplyDelete
  8. SAHM, have to say I would prefer it to be Disney - but only just...

    WT, we've been doing a grand tour (hence the lack of posts); Amsterdam, the Hague, the South of Holland - and all by public transport. A lot less painful than it would have been in the UK, I think.

    ALW, thankyou x

    ReplyDelete

Go on - you know you want to...