Friday 27 April 2012

Lazy Bloggers unite...

I know, I know.  It's lazy blogging.  But I just saw this and couldn't resist.  So, for those of you who liked Cat Vs Printer, here is....

Sorry, can you pipe down at the back, please?  I know it's Friday and everything but please, pay attention.

Now, here it is...

Cat vs - Oh, for Pete's sake.  Stop rustling the hobnobs packet and slurping your tea.  I can't hear myself think over here.  Are we all settled now?  Are we?  That includes you - yes, you.  Yes, I can see you scribbling down your to-do list on the back of an envelope.

Right.  Here we are:

Cat vs cat vs printer.  If you can be bothered to tear yourself away from your packet of Walkers crisps, that is...


6 comments:

  1. Love it! It made my 18 month old laugh too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lazy blogging or GENIUS blogging? it's a fine line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. at first I was like WTF that's not funny!? til about 3/4 way through... then i laughed hard!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Genius blogging, as The Foreigner sez.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Go on - you know you want to...